- Village at Palm Center is a pedestrian-friendly, mixed-use development at the intersection of Griggs Rd and Martin Luther King Blvd.
- The intersection has become a destination and an anchor that’s begun to transform the community.
- The center features 154 class A residential units and 68 townhomes. The community’s perfect location has easy access to the South Loop Fwy (IH-610) & Hwy 288 South, commercial shopping, the Texans YMCA, the Texas Medical Center, the new Alice McKean Young Neighborhood Library, and is within walking distance to METRORail Purple Line Transit Center.
- More than 52,000 students attend the University of Houston (42,704) and Texas Southern University (10,237) nearby.
AVAILABLE SPACE – 13,525 SF
- Griggs Rd west of MLK Blvd = 12,258 cpd
- Griggs Rd east of MLK Blvd = 14,114 cpd
- MLK Blvd north of Griggs Rd = 11,813 cpd
- MLK Blvd south of Griggs Rd = 13,043 cpd