East End is Houston’s most connected region with links to more miles of rail, trails, and bus routes than any other area of the city. East End, is a vibrant neighborhood rich with history, interesting sites, entertainment and best of all easy access to CBD. East End is remarkably situated near Houston’s largest employment centers: Downtown, the Texas Medical Center, and the Houston Ship Channel. With unmatched views of downtown, this culturally diverse neighborhood continues to grow and attract new residents and tenants.
East End is Houston’s most connected region with access to major freeways, thoroughfares, METRO Transit, and the METRO Light Rail. It’s where the arts and the bayou connect!
- Iconic Office/Warehouse of The Original Ninfa’s Headquarters
- Located in EaDo/Greater East End District
- Building Type: Loft Office & Showroom
- Minutes from Central Business District
- Access to I-10 East & 59 South Fwy
- Outdoor landscaping: living wall
- Space Availability: 27,000 SF | 2,500 SF min.
- Net Rental Rate: $22/RSF
- Improvement Allowance: Negotiable
- Operating Expenses: est. $7.50/SF
- Free parking
- Building Hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Amenities: Shared large conference room, two small
conference rooms & a catering kitchen for events