- Two mixed-use developments located along Louisiana Street in Midtown, the sites have great synergy to the area’s bars, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- WALKSCORE ranks Midtown an 86 designation for walkability and 72 for bikeability due to the proximity of Houston’s best local talents including theaters, galleries, shops, art, music, and more.
- Exceptional demographics with outstanding daytime population and high-density luxury mid-rise apartments
- About $4.5M has been invested in both buildings to create a glass roof space in the Bienville Building and rooftop restaurant/bar in Palm Court.
- The parking ratio was reduced tremendously to promote a walkable Midtown environment
- On-Site Parking: 63 spaces
- Church Parking (south lot): 100 spaces
- Calais Apts (west lot): 40 spaces