Located on the 900 block of Franklin Street, the site sits across from U of H Downtown and within walking distance of Market Square Park. The area is a favorite destination for downtowners and visitors alike with swanky new bistros, coffee shops, nightclubs, and historic bars lining the streets. A few blocks from the Preston light rail station, make this corner space a perfect spot for retail.
- Street Level Retail: 3,705 SF with separate entry facing the light rail
- 917 Franklin Street sits alongside popular restaurants and historic bars such as Local Foods, Bovine & Barley, El Big Bad, Dean’s Downtown, The Pastry War, and Boomtown Coffee
- Heavy foot traffic from from U of H Downtown (14,000+ students)
- The site is located in one of Downtown Houston’s hotspots, Main street and the Historic Market Square neighborhood
- Over 65,000 residents live within Greater Downtown Houston
- Downtown Houston remains a dynamic business center with a workforce of approximately 157,000 employees
- METRORail Red Line, formerly known as the Main Street Line, carries an extraordinary 51,039 passengers daily, making it one of the nation’s most traveled lines.