Elan Memorial Park is a pedestrian-friendly, urban mixed-use development at the intersection of Westcott Street & Washington Avenue. Located on the roundabout at the entrance to both Memorial Park & Washington Avenue. The development features 297 Class A+ residential units above 17,722 SF of retail and restaurant space.
- Walking distance from Houston’s active Memorial Park and Washington Avenue’s vibrant food and
- Strong demographics with an average household income of $176,824 in a 1-mile radius.
Excellent accessibility to the energy corridor from IH-10 and Houston’s most affluent communities
including the Heights, Memorial, River Oaks and Tanglewood
- Close proximity, less than 3-miles, to major business districts: Downtown, Uptown, Greenway Plaza
- The acclaimed Memorial Park, encompassing 1,500 acres, is unique among urban parks in its size, location
and quality of natural features. The park represents just over 7% of the city’s parkland and has a
current value estimated at close to $1 billion.
- Approximately 4 million Houstonians visit Memorial Park each year. It is widely recognized for its wooded
character, highly regarded golf course and as the premier running facility in the city. In addition, it has
active tennis, swimming, walking, bird watching, cycling, fitness and sports communities.
- 2,997 SF
- 1,051 SF