412 Main Street is a 2,000 SF lower level restaurant and bar available for lease in Downtown Houston. The site sits in the heart of Houston’s historic district. The area is a favorite destination for downtowners and visitors alike. The block will be home to Moxy Hotel, Marriott International’s new hotel brand aimed at young travelers. Innovative in design, Moxy Hotels boast playful social spaces anchored by an electrifying dining scene.
- 2nd generation street level restaurant/bar: 2,000 SF
- 412 Main Street sits alongside popular restaurants and historic bars such as Local Foods, Bovine & Barley, El Big Bad, Dean’s Downtown, The Pastry War, and Boomtown Coffee Main St. Cafe & Bar.
- The site is located in one of Downtown Houston’s hot spots, Main street and the Historic Market Square neighborhood.
- Over 65,000 residents live within Greater Downtown Houston
- Downtown Houston remains a dynamic business center with a workforce of approximately 157,000 employees
- METRORail Red Line, formerly known as the Main Street Line, carries an extraordinary 51,039 passengers daily, making it one of the nation’s most traveled lines.